Friday 29 July 2011

Just a quick hello and welcome

I'm sooo happy to finally start sharing my experiences with you luvvlies:) Ok, the first post is not going to be about anything in particular, just some quick preview of what I have been planning to touch upon here. To start with, I have a skincare topic to tell you about. Ok, it is not as straightforward for me as it is for some lucky women out there!
I have quite dry and sensitive skin. No drama here really, however I do have issues with broken capillaries and rosacea:( As if this is not enough, unwelcome breakouts do bother me, I think they are hormonal, painful and just unnecessarily annoying! I have just started treatment for these so if you are interested, expect my notes on that soon.
My hair and nails stuff will also feature here, I spend ages sorting my hair out..  doing nails on the other hand is just chillin and nice, although time-consuming.. Yes, time is of the essence for me - I never get enough of it - especially for my beauty sleep!
I speak to you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment