Monday 8 August 2011

Apotheker Dr.Scheller, Jojoba & Shisandra, Irritationsmilderndes Intensiv-Serum

Hello again, today I want to mention something I found in TKMaxx, I wasn't looking for anthing in particular, just browsing through their cosmetics section. I read about this serum before and it was recommended for a sesitive skin with redness. It is designed to calm the skin and nourish it using NanoSolves technology. It basically means that bio-nanosomes, that is  micro-capsules have the ability to transport pure jojoba shisandra extracts deep into the skin and as a result they actively work where they are needed the most. 


The product looks like something from an old pharmacy, little brown bottle with pipette to measure out required amount of serum. It smells very fresh, like grass maybe? It is quite watery consistency, yellowish in colour. When applied, it is quite foamy and my skin absorbs it quickly. It feels quite sticky and I definitely need a moisturiser after that.  



Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

 
Serum definitely does calm my skin and  makes the redness go away. Since it is my first bottle and I have only used like half of it, I cannot say much about long-term results. I like it though and will definitely re-purchase it. I've been using it every might for the past 2 months and my skin feels somehow stronger and more resistant to the factors that normally make it go a bit red. I have big hopes for this product, but wil lhave to look at other stuff from the Dr Scheller series to enhance the power of Serum.  
If you can recommend anything for my skin issues, please let me know:)

1 comment:

  1. Dr Scheller is one of my favorite moisturizer brands :) I am amazed it can be found at TKMaxx though... it's usually a basic drugstore brand - at the moment I find the anti-aging concoction tobe to my liking: the one with Bio-Hyaluron and Amla oil

    ReplyDelete